If you are building PHP from source on a new server, you might run into few linux prerequisites before you can complete a ./configure. You might not need all of these, or you might need more depending on how much stuff you are including in your configure line. Here is how to fix a good majority of the issues you might run into on Centos 5.
- Praveen on Run Rackspace Cloud Server locally on Hyper-V
- Momin on Kernel Panic after Yum Update – CentOS with Hyper-V Linux Integration Components
- matt Conlon on No Remote Desktop License Servers Available
- Kevin on Kernel Panic after Yum Update – CentOS with Hyper-V Linux Integration Components
- devin on Kernel Panic after Yum Update – CentOS with Hyper-V Linux Integration Components
This posting is provided "AS IS" with no warranties, and confers no rights. You assume all risk for your use.